AMAZINK IS HOSTING A FESTIVE NEW YEAR’S EVE CELEBRATION JOIN US FOR GREAT ENTERTAINMENT, FABULOUS ‘KASI’ CUISINE AND A TRULY MEMORABLE & PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN EVENING – THE TOWNSHIP WAY!
AmaZink Live is a culturally authentic, interactive South African musical and dining experience which takes place at the AmaZink Theatre Restaurant situated in the heart of the vibrant Stellenbosch township of Khayamandi.
Get ready to be entertained with renditions of soulful South African classics, enthralled by the pulsating rhythms of the township and mesmerized by the hypnotic dance steps, all the while having your taste buds tantalized by the “kazi” cuisine and all within a stone’s throw of picturesque Stellenbosch, at South Africa’s very first township theatre-restaurant – AmaZink Live! At AmaZink Live your waiters are also the actors and audience participation insures for an unforgettable experience.
Guests will be treated to refreshing arrival drinks and canapés, followed by a delicious buffet meal and of course some bubbly at midnight. Throughout the course of the evening the thirteen member AmaZink Live Cast will present their full Show Programme in three sets and also treat the audience to a special extra set from 23h30 to get everyone in just the right mood for an exciting Countdown to 2013!
The cost of the Show and Dinner is R650 per person and this includes bubbly at midnight. (Price is VAT inclusive)
We offer a Taxi Service from Stellenbosch for R40 – R50 per person.
Ticket and Taxi bookings can be made in any of the following ways:
Phone 072 993 9173 | Email email@example.com
Please also visit our Facebook page
- 18h30: Doors Open / Arrival Drinks & Canapes Starter Platters served at the Tables
- 20h00: AmaZink Live Show – scene 1
- 20h35: Intermission / Main Course Buffet
- 21h15: AmaZink Live Show – scene 2
- 22h00: Intermission / Dessert Platters
- 22h30: AmaZink Live Show – scene 3
- 23h00: Intermission
Come kwela! Come join the party at AmaZink Live!
AmaZink Live, South Africa’s first “Township” Theatre/Restaurant, is located in Khayamandi, Stellenbosch. After a successful opening season we are now planning the opening of the second season on 28 September 2012.
Three exciting opportunities exist for interested parties:
CORPORATE SALES MANAGER
- Responsible to mark AmaZink Live to the corporate/business world (work functions etc.)
- Schools, churches and other organizations offer opportunities for fundraising events
- Person will also be responsible for the administration of the booking line
- Preference will be given to persons with sales experience and knowledge of the industry
- We aim to appoint at least 20 agents, based on geographical location
- Persons will be responsible for marketing to individuals, guesthouses and smaller businesses
- Commission will be earned on ticket sales
- No fixed working hours, thus well suited for marketers whom would like to work from home
- Food, local art, products and activities will be offered before and during every show on a market at the theatre
- Person needed to manage the market as a whole
- Remuneration will be a commission depending on sales
If you are interested, please send your CV and any other information to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about AmaZink Live please visit http://www.facebook.com/amazinkeatery/